- To attend the demand of musical culture, in order to wake up vocations and aptitudes that lead to a later integration in the musical groupings of the municipality of Gata de Gorgos.
- Foster, from childhood, the knowledge and appreciation of music.
- Offer music instruction to all students regardless of their age.
- Adapt the teaching program to the interests, dedication and pace of learning of the student.
- Encourage students’ interest in participating in vocal and instrumental groups.
- Orient and provide adequate training to those students who, due to their capacity, special talent and interest, have the aptitude and willingness to access regulated studies of a professional nature.
- Encourage and encourage public performances by students, as an indispensable part of a comprehensive music education.
Calle Aromes, 4 (Casal de la Música)
Schedules are adapted so that they do not interfere with the daily work of students, whether studies or work.
- Introduction to Music.
- Musical language.
- Musical Language and Instrument for adults.
- Choral ensemble.