- Protect the authorities of the local corporation and surveillance and custody of municipal buildings and facilities.
- Order, signal and direct traffic in the city center, in accordance with the rules of traffic.
- Instruct attestations for traffic accidents in the town center.
- Administrative Police in terms of Ordinances, Bans and other municipal provisions within the scope of its competence cooperating with the different municipal departments.
- Cooperate in resolving private disputes when required to do so.
- Carry out road safety education campaigns.
- Provide assistance in cases of accident, catastrophe or public calamity.
- Carry out prevention procedures and all actions that tend to prevent the commission of criminal acts.
- Participate in the functions of Judicial Police, in the manner established by law.
- Perform service as a Neighborhood Police, during business hours.
- Monitor public spaces and collaborate with other Police Forces in matters of Public Order when required to do so.
- Service for Victims of Gender Violence.
- Personalized attention to the citizen both by telephone and in person on the public road or Police office
- Certificates and Reports.
- Natural environment.
- Traffic Unit.
- Domestic violence.
- Road safety education .
Fitxa tècnica Policia Local
C/ Duquesa de Almodovar, Nº 3, 03740, Gata de Gorgos (Alicante)
Tel. 965 75 74 32
|Equipment||Two cars: SEAT Altea y Nissan Patrol|
|Cap / Responsible||Rafael Bover Carrals|
Response time to any request for urgent action, at any point in the municipality with arrival at the scene in a maximum time of 10 minutes. Intervention in actions related to public safety registered in the criminal field with a participation percentage of 60%. Intervention in actions related to public safety registered in the administrative field with a participation percentage of 70%. Care and careful treatment in all actions that affect citizens with a satisfaction rate of 70% with special support for victimswho need help, advice on the procedures to follow and information on municipal services at their disposal. Resolution at the District Police Station of all types of complaints, suggestions and information with an efficiency ratio of 80%. Collection, in a maximum waiting time of 5 minutes, of Complaints and Suggestions as well as those made in Public Roads, setting a maximum response period for the interested party of 15 days. Personalized telephone service from the District Police stations resolving non-urgent requirements with a satisfaction rate of 80%, with total confidentiality and with the possibility of access to other emergency services.
Prevention and improvement of safety through a commitment to patrol on foot in the central hours of the morning and afternoon, collecting all suggestions from residents regarding Municipal incidents.
- Organic Law of State Security Bodies and Forces, Law 2/1986, of 13 March.
- Law 6/1999, of 19 April on Local Police and Coordination of Local Police in the Valencian Community.
- Decree 19/2003, of 4 March, of the Consell de la Generalitat, which regulates the framework rule on the Structure, Organization and Functioning of the Local Police Forces of the Valencian Community.
- Ordinances for the Internal Regime of the Municipality of Gata de Gorgos.
Commitment to Quality
- Response time to any request for urgent action, at any point in the municipality, with a trip to the scene in a maximum time of 10 minutes.
- Mediation and cooperation in the face of all those incidents in which the intervention of Fire, Civil Protection and Health services teams is necessary.
- Prevention and improvement of safety through a commitment to patrol on foot in the central hours of the morning and afternoon, collecting all those suggestions from residents regarding municipal incidents.
- Commitment to compliance and subsequent notice in the face of problems with the main and essential municipal services, such as lighting and public cleaning, anticipating and reporting such avatars in 90% of cases, so that they are restored in the established ways.
- Intervention in actions related to public safety registered in the criminal field with a participation rate of 30%.
- Intervention in actions related to public safety registered in the administrative field with a participation percentage of 50%.
- Care and correct treatment in all actions that affect citizens with a satisfaction rate of 60%, with special support for victims who need help, and advice on procedures to follow and information on municipal services available to them.
- Personalized telephone service resolving non-urgent requirements with a 70% satisfaction rate with total confidentiality, and with the possibility of accessing other emergency services.
- Monitoring of the Environment, with special observation in the forest areas of the population, control of discharges, monitoring of agricultural areas and collaboration in urban planning matters.
- Monitoring compliance with these quality commitments.