Gata City Council has hired two people, a computer technician and a gardener, through grants from the Ministry of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Trade and Work through LABORA Valencian Employment and Training Service.GVA LaboraAquest program funded with funds from the State Public Employment Service (SEPE): EMCORP is a grant for the recruitment of unemployed people at least 30 years of age, in collaboration with local corporations in the Valencian Community. Gata City Council has received € 26,603.26 for the hiring of the computer technician and the gardener for 6 months and 13 days, from 10/19/2020 to 05/31/2021.
- NOVES MESURES COVID-19 DEL 21 DE GENER AL 3 DE FEBRER 22/01/2021
- NOVES MESURES COVID-19 GENER 2021 11/01/2021
- L’Ajuntament de Gata contracta una persona a través de Empuju 2020 28/12/2020
- GATA CONTRACTA 5 PERSONES A TRAVÉS DE L’ECOVID 17/12/2020
- L’AJUNTAMENT DE GATA CONVOCA SUBVENCIONS PER A LA COMPRA DE BICICLETES 07/12/2020