- A kilo and a half of wheat flour.
- A kilo of tomatoes.
- Half a kilo of peppers.
- Twelve cloves of garlic.
- One deciliter of olive oil.
- Put flour in a saucepan, with salt, wash water, at the same time as kneading oil is added, without stopping to knead. It is left to rest. Grate the tomato and chop the pepper into very small pieces.
- Fry the tomatoes and peppers in a frying pan with olive oil. Finally add the sliced garlic.
On a rim with high edges, the cakes are formed, one centimeter thick, and the frying pan is poured over them. Bake for about an hour.
- Before, women would take the cakes to the bread oven to bake the cakes. This action was called “going to spin.” The rims were placed on a wooden plank, covered with a mat. To get to the oven, the women carried the board with the cakes on top of their heads.